Saturday, November 15, 2008

This is what I'm for...

I'm for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
I'm for my husband and he for me.
I'm for my kids, of course.
I'm for family.
I'm definitely for friends.
I'm for soup, any soup.
I'm for snickers.
I'm for full moons, so pretty.
I'm for shopping at Value Village.
I'm for reading.
I'm for the art of homemaking.
I'm for the art cardmaking.
I'm so for pretty books with glossy pages.
I'm for blogging , of course...
and reading my friends blogs.
I'm for tear jerker movies.
I'm for sweaters...not necessarily on me.
I'm for home....
I'm am Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
I'm for being a stay at home mom....I'll never regret a minute of it.
I'm for Chai Tea...thanks to Marianne
I'm still for coffee too.
I'm for homeschool....thanks for inspiring me Tina. You told me I could do it. You remind me why I do it.
I'm for dates with my honey even if its to Canadian Tire.
I'm for small women's Bible study.
I'm for spur of the moment field trips.
I'm for cheap fuel prices.
I'm for Olive Garden...my favorite.
I'm for playing piano although I have a looong way to go.
I'm for learning new songs and singing alto.
I'm for grapes...please don't get me anymore.
I'm for pretty journals (getting back into journaling again)
I'm for Settlers of Catan.
I'm for Knack Zuut.
I'm for tomato juice with a little lime.
I'm for getting to bed early...hardly ever happens.
I'm for snow ...lots of it.
I'm for holding a soft ,warm,sleeping baby.
I'm for making my husbands favorite dish....Japanise stir-fry.
I'm for going on walks.
I'm for new shoes that don't hurt my feet.
I'm for bookstores.
I'm for warm apple pie with ice cream.
I'm for coming home from a trip.
I'm for remembering my dad.
I'm for canning with Aggie Heide...our meema thanks to Moomer.
I'm for watching the kids toboggan.
I'm for coloring...really I am.
I'm for a good massage.
I'm for meal planning... I'm starting that again.
I'm for visiting my mom. She won't always be there.
I'm for Jaffa walks.
I'm for Marianne's phone calls and her good idea's.
I'm for doing something I thought I couldn't do.
I'm for the colors yellow, green, blue, purple, red and pink.
I'm for fresh cinnamon buns.
I'm for the scent of lavender pine-sol.
I'm for camping....not unpacking from camping.
I'm for looking through our albums.
I'm for 25 degree temperature days.
I'm for Aquafina water.
I'm for good deals at No Frills.
I'm for getting a new spiral bound notebook.
I'm for scented candles...not necessarily burning them.
I'm for snickers...did I already say that.
I'm for anything with nuts.
I'm for brown paper packages tied up with string.....I got one today.

I just know I'm forgetting something.






10 comments:

Nancy said...

That sounds like a good book and I would be interested in reading it sometime.
The storms I was talking about are in many areas around us... I have many people on my heart and this is where I need to keep trusting . If I pray for someone, I need to trust that it is now in God's hands and I don't have to fix it all myself. If people speak badly of me because of our faith in God, it may sometimes feel like a storm, but it isn't about me.

By the way , I left you a note in your mailbox at church. :)

Nancy said...

oh and thanks for the encouragement!

mamamarianne said...

I think i learned more about you today than I had other times. I think your cheesy to like spiral bound note books. That is too funny. But who am I to say, I like the smell of new grocery bags.
See you soon.

Marianne

Margaret said...

Now Marianne, there is a good reason why I like spiral bound note books. They are so flexible. The other bound note books are so annoying to write in especially when you get to the middle of the book and your trying to write on the left hand side of the book. I hope you have a good reason why you like the smell of new grocery bags. lol.

mamamarianne said...

I totally get your spiral bound book obsession now.
And about my new grocery bag smell. I dont know, it's just fresh and clean smelling. DONT JUDGE ME.
He heeehhee.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

You gals are so funny! Now I'm trying to think of cheesy things I like, just can't think of none, cause if I like it , it must not be cheesy! lol!

Margaret, did you want me to just add you as a writer on the seeking him blog? That way you can share on the main page too and it would be interesting! I would just need the email address you use for blogger. Is it the same as the email i always use when I email you? If not you will have to send it to me... Not sure who is all joining. I'm just going to devote to it and then let God do the rest... Anyone who is reading this, let me know if you are interested and stop by here... http://seekingoursavior.blogspot.com/ . Started my reading already , just need the pc time to post about it. By the end of the day you should find something there!

Nancy said...

Margaret,
even though we have the seeking him blog , you could still post all your thoughts on your blog too. I think that would be good!
Just have to copy and paste. :)

Nancy said...

Me again. Wanted to let you know that a few of us are meeting at Kathy's( my sis in law) tomorrow morning at 10, for the study as well incase you want to come. (some are doing it in person:) I think I will call Laura yet and see if she would like to join too.

Melissa said...

Nice list, mom...........Especially the one that says : I'm for my kids , of coarse!