Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I chose yellow font today because its a bright and cheerful color and that 's how I feel today. But let me tell you about yesterday first. I woke up with a headache....now you know the rest of the story but let me tell you the details. So my headache progressed to a migrane. I tried taking a walk because sometimes the cold air helps. Didn't help... I took Excedrin and took a nap....no go. I finally was able to vomit....sorry girls......and that usually takes care of it. But that didn't do it this time. So my last resort was to call a certain friend of mine and she gave a massage that was torturous but that totally took care of my migraine.
Thanks Maria!
And then a very special friend came over and brought me homemade noodle soup for my birthday. That was a very wonderful way to end the day. Plus she brought me a large coffee.
Thanks Marianne!
And today is a beautiful sunny day. The world seems brighter and things are not as bad as they seemed yesterday.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Aww.. headache on your birthday!
You have to experience a migraine to know how yucky they are!
Glad Marianne ended it with that soup for ya... Sounds yummy!