Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Tree






Hello my fellow bloggers...
"He came into the world...."Hebrews 10:5 Did you know in ancient Scandinavia, the evergreen tree was a symbol of life in the middle of a cold dark winter? They cut down evergreens and brought them to their homes as a source of encouragement. And it was Martin Luther who made it popular as a Christmas symbol of new life given to us by God, wrapped up in the form of a baby. I am delighted to tell you that we have put up our Christmas tree. To tell you the truth, I wanted to put it up much sooner. I have been feeling the spirit of the season for a few weeks now. We usually put it up on December 1st but we decided to do it a week early. We listened to Christmas music and put our nativity scene on the piano. "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill towards men! "Luke 2:14



No comments: