Welcome to my little spot on the web. You are always welcome here. Pour yourself a coffee or your favorite tea and stay a while. May you be blessed when you visit.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
A Beautiful Day
We had a wonderful week-end. We had some friends over after church for lunch and then headed over to Aylmer for a different friend's 50th birthday party. Then on Monday Ben, Dave Miller and Pedro Heide with some of the children went canoeing down Big Otter Creek. It took them about 4 hours to get from our house to Vienna. They had a blast. I was glad for them. Marianne, Eva and I stayed safely at Eva's house with coffee in hand waiting for the troops to get back. Melissa stayed back too. When they got back we enjoyed a BBQ celebrating their safe return. They all want to do it again some time. All except Mason. He says "I don't want to die"
No comments:
Post a Comment