When I saw "Merry Christmas" on my last blog I thought to myself "This must not be..It has been way to long since I blogged." So here I am, repentant, and ready to blog.
I started a "Seeking Him" Bible study with 4 friends from church. We are expecting God to do something in each of our lives. It will be exciting and yet scary at the same time. After all , when God works in our lives it will most likely take some heart surgery. So it going to hurt!
We have been meditating on Hosea 10:12 "Break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, till He come and rain righteousness on you." Fallow ground is ground that has not been worked or plowed in a while. The plowing will hurt and it will also expose things that we haven't dealt with like unconfessed sins and hurts from the past. This process has to happen before the seed can be planted and so we can bear any fruit.

"Revival awakens in our hearts an increased awareness of the presence of God, a new love for God, a new hatred for sin, and a hunger for is Word."-Del Fehsenfeld
2 comments:
Where and when does your group get to gether and how often?
We take turns at the ladies houses. We are getting together every Monday at 2:00. Our group has 5 ladies, Annie Banman, Tina (Ed) Wiebe, Tina Klassen, Maria Redecop and myself.
Post a Comment