Wow...God is speaking to me today....Today is a cold, dark, dreary day. So inwardly I was struggling with feeling that way too. And I just had to scold myself that I would so easily forget the work God is doing in my heart.
Two times at different times of the day God was pointing out verses to me.(This was not during my morning devotions time.) It was exciting to me because I really felt like He had something to say to me about something specific.
I was a another lady's blog and she was writing about this......
Two times at different times of the day God was pointing out verses to me.(This was not during my morning devotions time.) It was exciting to me because I really felt like He had something to say to me about something specific.
I was a another lady's blog and she was writing about this......
Hosea 10:12 ...break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.
Fallow ground is ground that has been plowed but nothing has been planted for several seasons, or land that is not in use.
And then later on my daily calender page I read...
Isaiah 44:3
3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants.
God is at work in my life and in our family. I am excited about what God is doing.


2 comments:
I was having that same dreary morning feeling, and thats why I called you twice today.
And when I needed some cheering up, I heard a knock at the door. It was our mail lady delivering my new Bible I ordered on line.
Now if that wasnt a hint from God to cast all my cares upon Him and turn my eyes to His word for cheering up, I dont know what is.
The fallow ground verse has been coming up a lot lately, God must be trying to tell me something!
Post a Comment